Stephanie Gray, DNP – Iowa Bioidentical Hormones Specialist
Iowa Bioidentical Hormones Specialist, Stephanie Gray, DNP, is the only nurse practitioner, and one of only a few individuals, in the state of Iowa certified through the American Academy of Anti- Aging Medicine’s Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners (ABAAHP). She completed their fellowship program and became the only nurse practitioner from Iowa and one of 2 individuals in Iowa to complete their Advanced Fellowship in Anti-Aging, Regenerative, and Functional Medicine. She currently offers what she feels is the safest and most effective approach to hormone replacement, individualized bio-identical hormone replacement therapy.
Stephainie Gray is the first certified BioTe provider in the state of Iowa to offer bioidentical hormone pellets. She is the only nurse practitioner and one of only a few individuals in the state of Iowa certified through the American Academy of Anti- Aging Medicine’s Board of Anti-Aging Health Practitioners (ABAAHP).
Bioidentical Hormone Pellet Therapy
Studies have shown that balanced hormones are necessary for good health and disease prevention for men and women as we age. BioTE® optimizes hormone levels with tiny pellets placed under the skin that release bio-identical hormones into the bloodstream based on cardiac output. These safe, bioidentical, naturally-occurring hormones help your body to: regain energy, muscle strength and increase mental clarity, feel younger and happier again and increase your quality of life while preventing age-related illnesses.
- Additional Services offered by Stephanie Gray
Stephanie Gray of Cedar Rapids, Iowa treats a variety of female and male conditions, including:
- Gynecologic issues and hormonal imbalances: Premenstrual tension syndrome (PMS), polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), menopause, low testosterone, weight management, low libido, fatigue, hair thinning/loss, infertility, adrenal and thyroid disorders
- Digestive Disturbances: Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), acid reflux, diarrhea, constipation, dysbiosis (yeast, bacterial, and parasite overgrowth), and food allergies/sensitivities
- Mood Disorders: Anxiety, depression, sleep disturbances, insomnia.
- Chronic Diseases: Headaches, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, autoimmune disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and metabolic syndrome
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction: Urinary/fecal incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse including pessary fitting and maintenance
- We offer prescription strength HcG and LipoB injections for weight loss/management.
- We offer a broad range of functional diagnostic testing and detoxifications programs including our far infrared sauna.
- We are proud to offer a large line of high quality clinician strength health care products.
Stephanie Gray has helped many patients to improve overall health and wellness with bio-identical hormone replacement therapy. Several men and women have been able to become free from debilitating symptoms and recapture optimal levels of health.